Monday, January 4, 2021

Online Learning Schedule for the Week

 Good Morning Everybody! Welcome to 2021!

As some of you may have remembered, today is a PD day, so there will be no classes. Online classes will begin tomorrow. Here is the schedule for the week:


I ask that students remember to keep their microphones muted during the lessons, unless I direct them to do otherwise. It is also important to keep the chat box clear, again, unless I direct otherwise. 

Every afternoon I will be posting the schedule and requirements for the following day's learning. Please be sure to check the blog every evening so you are prepared for the following day. 

I can hardly wait to see all of you tomorrow morning. If you have any questions, please email me.

Thank you!

Miss. Shevchuk
 happy 2021 balloons



No comments:

Post a Comment